Saturday, June 13, 2009

For the Record

To whom it may concern,

My name is Robert White, I have had the privilege of competing on the same debate team that Mr. Michael Meredith has competed on and later coached to much success. It is with great esteem that I write this brief recommendation. Throughout the short time that I've come to appreciate and love Mike Meredith one theme has shone through perpetually, and that is consistency. Mike Meredith is not only one of the strongest and most capable researchers and teachers I've ever known but in addition a great friend. Throughout this blog he shows not only an acute knowledge of several people's sense of humor but also that he is a top notch researcher dedicated to the most authentic and just narrative possible. The occasions in which Mike has illustarated abstract concepts are innumerable and I feel without a doubt that Mr. Meredith would prove an invaluable asset in this search.

In short, I feel that Mr. Meredith is more than qualified for the position in question and wish your business and Mike the utmost success.

Robby

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: