Wednesday, April 1, 2009

continuing the chalf love--birthday edition

dug up some classics for the occasion




























8=====D ~~



BnBRool: Ok baby, we got to hurry, I don't know how long I can keep it ready for you.
jen_gurli3234: thats ok.
jen_gurli3234: ok i'm a japanese schoolgirl, what r u.
BnBRool: A Rhinoceros. Well, hung like one, thats for sure.
jen_gurli3234: haha, ok lets go.
jen_gurli3234: i put my hand through ur hair, and kiss u on the neck.
BnBRool: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.
jen_gurli3234: haha, ok, u know that turns me on.
jen_gurli3234: i start unbuttoning ur shirt.
BnBRool: Rhinoceroses don't wear shirts.
jen_gurli3234: No, ur not really a Rhinoceros silly, it's just part of the game.
BnBRool: Rhinoceroses don't play games. They fucking charge your ass.
jen_gurli3234: stop, cmon be serious.
BnBRool: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinoceros about to charge your ass.
BnBRool: I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet.
jen_gurli3234: thats it.
BnBRool: Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll
suspended in the air on my mighty horn.
BnBRool: Goddamn, am I hard now.
jen_gurli3234: Can you please be for real?
BnBRool: Okay, sorry, my lover.
BnBRool: I lick your earlobe, and undo your watch.
jen_gurli3234:: mmmm, okay.
BnBRool: I take yo pants off, grunting like a troll.
jen_gurli3234: Yeah I like it rough.
BnBRool: I smack you thick booty.
jen_gurli3234: Oh yeah, that feels good.
BnBRool: Smack, Smack, yeeeaahhh.
BnBRool: I make some toast and eat it off your ass. Land O' Lakes butter all in your crack. Mmmm.
jen_gurli3234: you like that?
BnBRool: I peel some bananas.
jen_gurli3234: Oh, what are you gonna do with those?
BnBRool: get me peanuts. Peanuts from the ballpark.
jen_gurli3234: Peanuts?
BnBRool: Ken Griffey Jr. Yeaaaaahhh.
jen_gurli3234: What are you talking about?
BnBRool: I'm spent, I jump down into the alley and smoke a fatty. I throw rocks at the cats.
jen_gurli3234: This is stupid.
BnBRool: Stone Cold Steve Austin gives me some beer.
BnBRool: Wanna Wrestle Stone Cold?
BnBRool: Yeeaahhhh.
jen_gurli3234: /ignore
BnBRool: It's cool, Stone Cold, she was a bitch anyway.
BnBRool: We get on our Harleys and ride into the sunset...


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: