Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Herps, part II

Mr. White's mention of the herps device got me searching...here's a couple goodies.

"ok so i just got my herps..."

"But at least the herps have improved to where they now don't get stuck open if the child yawns or laughs big"

"Well anyway i might not be in schooool the last day cause im getting the herps..."

"Will they put the braces on top of the herps? He said i have 5 more months of herps, but i dont think its possible to put braces on top, cause i have so much metal in my mouth already. Also any w/experience with herps and braces, does it hurt with both on if they do that?"

"Is your Orthodontist aware that you have the herps..."


Seriously though, I feel bad for these kids. I can't imagine that anything hurts quite like braces on the herps. I wouldn't want to go to school either. And imagine if your orthodontist didn't know you had the herps before you got there! Plus, everytime you yawn, the herps stay open....yeesh.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: